– 24 hours of classroom instruction (State of Michigan requires that classroom instruction is 2 hours minimum per class)
– 6 hours behind-the-wheel instruction (students are required to complete 6 hours of driving in a dual-controlled, instructor-occupied vehicle, as well as 4 hours of rear seat observation)
Minimum age requirement: 14 years and 8 months old (must be verified by a birth certificate)
Three (3) weeks of classroom instruction: Monday thru Thursday
Monday – Tuesday – Wednesday – Thursday
Sorry, Segment 1 classes are booked up for the Summer, More dates will be available soon!
Sign up with a friend and both will receive $10 off!
– 6 hours of classroom instruction
– must have completed 30 hours of “behind-the-wheel” drive time (including 2 hours of night driving) with parents or guardian
– Must wait 3 months between receiving Level 1 Learner’s Permit
Segment 2 classes are available to students regardless of where they completed Segment 1
Three (3) days of classroom instruction:
Sorry, Segment 2 classes are booked up for the Summer, More dates will be available soon!
Sign up with a friend and both will receive $5 off!
Click below to download Registration and Contract Forms!
June 24, 2016 - July 18, 2025
2:25 pm - 4:00 pm
(located between Masonic & Garfield Roads)