5 GOOD REASONS Why you should be a member of the Traffic Safety Association of Macomb County!
1. Invest in the future! Provide our school-age children with prevention programs, such as Alcohol Awareness, Bus Safety, Bicycle Safety, Buckle Up Bear just to name a few.
2. Allow your company or organization to purchase discounted National Safety Council materials to help prevent lost time, lost wages, reduced productivity, and reduced buying power.
3. Help us educate the citizens of your community on safety and prevention issues through literature, information, requests, and media broadcasts.
4. Keep your local roadways safe by supporting our court-referred traffic, attitudinal, alcohol, and drug education programs.
5. Impact your own personal safety, as well as the safety of your family, company, and neighborhood.